Форум

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация)

Гарри Поттер

Masha_Klim
сообщение 30.11.2008, 12:34
Сообщение #1

Сёгун (Полководец NeDr)
Group Icon

Из: Москва

Обсуждаем экранизацию романов о Гарри Поттере. В том числе сюда можно постить новости о тех фильмах, которые еще только выйдут.

Изображение

Производство: США, Великобритания
Выходит с 2001 года по настоящее время
В главных ролях: Дэниэл Рэдклифф, Эмма Уотсон, Руперт Гринт

Гарри Поттер и философский камень / Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stonе
Год выпуска: 2001
Режиссёр: Крис Коламбус

Гарри Поттер и тайная комната / Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Год выпуска: 2002
Режиссёр: Крис Коламбус

Гарри Поттер и узник Азкабана / Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Год выпуска: 2003
Режиссёр: Альфонсо Куарон

Гарри Поттер и Кубок огня / Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Год выпуска: 2005
Режиссёр: Майк Ньюэлл

Гарри Поттер и Орден феникса / Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Год выпуска: 2007
Режиссёр: Дэвид Йетс

Гарри Поттер и Принц-полукровка / Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Год выпуска: 2009

Гарри Поттер и Дары Смерти / Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Год выпуска: часть первая - 2010; часть вторая - 2011

Пользователь в офлайнеКарточка пользователяОтправить личное сообщение
Вернуться в начало страницы
+Ответить с цитированием данного сообщения
18 страниц V « < 16 17 18  
Ответить в эту темуОткрыть новую тему
Ответов(340 - 354)
Egus™
сообщение 9.9.2016, 20:08
Сообщение #341

Тэнно (Император NeDr)
Group Icon

Из: Забытые Королевства

Изображение

2urb5u9.jpg 2urb5u9.jpg 2urb5u9.jpg
Egus™
сообщение 28.1.2017, 14:53
Сообщение #342

Тэнно (Император NeDr)
Group Icon

Продолжение моего предыдущего поста, фактически 2urb5u9.jpg
Изображение
Egus™
сообщение 5.3.2017, 11:27
Сообщение #343

Тэнно (Император NeDr)
Group Icon

АП! Часть 3! 2urb5u9.jpg
Изображение
Egus™
сообщение 14.4.2017, 15:08
Сообщение #344

Тэнно (Император NeDr)
Group Icon

Внезапно!
Yes, that’s true. It’s done. Finished. Completed. Achieved. The pinnacle of all efforts, from all this years. And, as it’s supposed to be, “Light prevailed”. Yes, it does. The Dark Lord, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, is deposed. Eradicated, wiped out, alongside with the majority of His followers. Mission completed, isn’t it?

Harry was sitting in a small café, in the very hart of London, close to Green Park and Piccadilly, in a Muggle world, dressed like a Muggle, jeans, hoodie and keds. The war is over, he repeated to himself.

Over – over, gone, swallowed by the past. All the dead are also there; in memory of the living, but out of the daylight. And Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, was sitting absentmindedly over his cup of tea, while the whole Muggle world was just passing by.

— Hullo, Harry.

A brown-headed girl, dressed almost similarly, stopped by his table.

— Hullo, Hermione.

— Ron is jealous, — she smiled. — And I think, Ginny is too.

— She is, — admitted Harry. — It took me some time to convince her that we — me and you — have to talk. In private.

— Same here, — she pulled the chair, sat sideways, as if ready to run. — But I must say, I… I was puzzled too. What’s wrong, Harry?

— You think something should be?

Hermoine looked at him with the same expression, like before their first adventure beyond the trapdoor, guarded by Fluffy.

— All right. Now I’m worried, Mr. Hero, — she smiled, but this smile was pretty pale.

— I know it shouldn’t be like this… — said Harry slowly, as if picking each word with great care. — All is well, right? We were celebrating. Partying. Happily ever after… — his phrases were short and heavy, like an axe-chops.

— Oh! — she raised her finger, pretty much like a teacher. — So that’s the problem? “The Return of The Shadow”? “The Phantom Menace”? “The Empire Strikes Back”? "One Ring to rule them all", and so on and so fourth? The Evil is back somehow?

— It will not come back?

— Of course it will, Harry, and I’m surprised to find you here, brooding over such trivial concept. Have some tea, before it will be too cold.

— But… but…

— Of course Evil will be back. There are plenty of Death Eaters on the run, plenty of their former supporters, — she shrugged. — They will try to get “vengeance” or whatever they will call it. Some of them are pretty desperate, crazy and dangerous. So, nothing new here. Are you better now?

She is so sure of herself, he thought with bitterness. Just like all of them. Even the best of the best.

— All right, you are definitely not, — she pulled the chair closer, waived a girl from the stand. — One more tea, please. No, just black. Yes, thank you.

— You think, it’s Death Eaters, which are still at large, I should be concerned about?

— No, — she said adamantly. — Nothing to be concern at all.

— Sheesh, — he frowned. — Not you too!

— Why wouldn’t you, — said Hermione with her old favorite “I-Know-It-All” grin, — tell me what’s going on?

— But you just said…

— Forget about this “just”. “Books and cleverness” might be my trade, but you, Harry Potter, on the other hand… okay, strike this out, — she added quickly, noticing his expression. — Don't listen to me. Just speak.

She was looking at him over her tea; and this glance was… disturbing, to say the least.

— It was… it is... so empty here. So empty, — he began. — I know, I know, we won the war, everyone is supposed to be happy, right? And I was happy… altogether. I was free, I was… well, well-doing. I can travel, enjoy stuff, see things… no one will say a word, and Auror’s job is already waiting. So… I must be happy, right? Ecstatic. Jubilant. And I…

Hermione was looking at him and biting her lower lip. Somehow it makes things all more difficult.

— And I was not. At first I think oh, I know, I know, “a post-war syndrome”. Nothing to do after the victory, no great goal to live, fight and die for… — he waived. — All that stuff. A person should set up new priorities, blah blah blah. Live on, be happy, like that.

— You miss the war? — she asked quietly. Her gaze was worried.

— No. No, I don’t! — protested he. — Blood shedding, killing and suffering and… and all. I did — we did — what we had to. But did I miss it? Not for a moment. Does janitor miss sweeping floors or cleaning stalls? Does an executioner miss his scaffold or his gallows?

— You were neither of them, — Hermione started hotly, but he stopped her.

— No, I don’t regret anything. But I’m glad that’s over. I’m just… I’m sure that with all that festivities we’re missing something. Something small, discreet, insignificant at a first glance. Something that will… cost us dearly. No one wants to listen, of course, since there is a real danger, real Voldemort’s accomplices, however desperate and scattered. What is this Potter guy talking about? Perhaps he lacks attention, this “hero”, — he finished in a mocking voice.

— Oh, yes, attention, — Hermione smiled slightly. — Rita Skeeter and all her lies. But, Harry you cannot seriously think that anyone...

— It’s of now importance, — he said impatiently. — Let them bark, if bark they want. What’s important is —

— Your scar, — she interrupted. — How’s your scar? Is it in…

— No, it’s not, — said Harry crossly. — Actually, I wish it would. At least everyone have learned to take my scar aches seriously.
Regis
сообщение 14.4.2017, 15:48
Сообщение #345

Сёгун (Полководец NeDr)
Group Icon

Цитата(Egus™ @ 14.4.2017, 18:08) *

Внезапно!
Yes, that’s true. It’s done. Finished. Completed. Achieved. The pinnacle of all efforts, from all this years. And, as it’s supposed to be, “Light prevailed”. Yes, it does. The Dark Lord, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, is deposed. Eradicated, wiped out, alongside with the majority of His followers. Mission completed, isn’t it?

Harry was sitting in a small café, in the very hart of London, close to Green Park and Piccadilly, in a Muggle world, dressed like a Muggle, jeans, hoodie and keds. The war is over, he repeated to himself.

Over – over, gone, swallowed by the past. All the dead are also there; in memory of the living, but out of the daylight. And Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, was sitting absentmindedly over his cup of tea, while the whole Muggle world was just passing by.

— Hullo, Harry.

A brown-headed girl, dressed almost similarly, stopped by his table.

— Hullo, Hermione.

— Ron is jealous, — she smiled. — And I think, Ginny is too.

— She is, — admitted Harry. — It took me some time to convince her that we — me and you — have to talk. In private.

— Same here, — she pulled the chair, sat sideways, as if ready to run. — But I must say, I… I was puzzled too. What’s wrong, Harry?

— You think something should be?

Hermoine looked at him with the same expression, like before their first adventure beyond the trapdoor, guarded by Fluffy.

— All right. Now I’m worried, Mr. Hero, — she smiled, but this smile was pretty pale.

— I know it shouldn’t be like this… — said Harry slowly, as if picking each word with great care. — All is well, right? We were celebrating. Partying. Happily ever after… — his phrases were short and heavy, like an axe-chops.

— Oh! — she raised her finger, pretty much like a teacher. — So that’s the problem? “The Return of The Shadow”? “The Phantom Menace”? “The Empire Strikes Back”? "One Ring to rule them all", and so on and so fourth? The Evil is back somehow?

— It will not come back?

— Of course it will, Harry, and I’m surprised to find you here, brooding over such trivial concept. Have some tea, before it will be too cold.

— But… but…

— Of course Evil will be back. There are plenty of Death Eaters on the run, plenty of their former supporters, — she shrugged. — They will try to get “vengeance” or whatever they will call it. Some of them are pretty desperate, crazy and dangerous. So, nothing new here. Are you better now?

She is so sure of herself, he thought with bitterness. Just like all of them. Even the best of the best.

— All right, you are definitely not, — she pulled the chair closer, waived a girl from the stand. — One more tea, please. No, just black. Yes, thank you.

— You think, it’s Death Eaters, which are still at large, I should be concerned about?

— No, — she said adamantly. — Nothing to be concern at all.

— Sheesh, — he frowned. — Not you too!

— Why wouldn’t you, — said Hermione with her old favorite “I-Know-It-All” grin, — tell me what’s going on?

— But you just said…

— Forget about this “just”. “Books and cleverness” might be my trade, but you, Harry Potter, on the other hand… okay, strike this out, — she added quickly, noticing his expression. — Don't listen to me. Just speak.

She was looking at him over her tea; and this glance was… disturbing, to say the least.

— It was… it is... so empty here. So empty, — he began. — I know, I know, we won the war, everyone is supposed to be happy, right? And I was happy… altogether. I was free, I was… well, well-doing. I can travel, enjoy stuff, see things… no one will say a word, and Auror’s job is already waiting. So… I must be happy, right? Ecstatic. Jubilant. And I…

Hermione was looking at him and biting her lower lip. Somehow it makes things all more difficult.

— And I was not. At first I think oh, I know, I know, “a post-war syndrome”. Nothing to do after the victory, no great goal to live, fight and die for… — he waived. — All that stuff. A person should set up new priorities, blah blah blah. Live on, be happy, like that.

— You miss the war? — she asked quietly. Her gaze was worried.

— No. No, I don’t! — protested he. — Blood shedding, killing and suffering and… and all. I did — we did — what we had to. But did I miss it? Not for a moment. Does janitor miss sweeping floors or cleaning stalls? Does an executioner miss his scaffold or his gallows?

— You were neither of them, — Hermione started hotly, but he stopped her.

— No, I don’t regret anything. But I’m glad that’s over. I’m just… I’m sure that with all that festivities we’re missing something. Something small, discreet, insignificant at a first glance. Something that will… cost us dearly. No one wants to listen, of course, since there is a real danger, real Voldemort’s accomplices, however desperate and scattered. What is this Potter guy talking about? Perhaps he lacks attention, this “hero”, — he finished in a mocking voice.

— Oh, yes, attention, — Hermione smiled slightly. — Rita Skeeter and all her lies. But, Harry you cannot seriously think that anyone...

— It’s of now importance, — he said impatiently. — Let them bark, if bark they want. What’s important is —

— Your scar, — she interrupted. — How’s your scar? Is it in…

— No, it’s not, — said Harry crossly. — Actually, I wish it would. At least everyone have learned to take my scar aches seriously.

И что это?
Egus™
сообщение 14.4.2017, 15:57
Сообщение #346

Тэнно (Император NeDr)
Group Icon

Цитата(Regis @ 14.4.2017, 18:48) *

И что это?

Не падай в обморок - это НИК ПЕРУМОВ упражняется в своём английском 2urb5u9.jpg
Regis
сообщение 14.4.2017, 16:01
Сообщение #347

Сёгун (Полководец NeDr)
Group Icon

Цитата(Egus™ @ 14.4.2017, 18:57) *

НИК ПЕРУМОВ

А, ну это известный фанфикер. А я уж подумал...
Egus™
сообщение 14.4.2017, 16:07
Сообщение #348

Тэнно (Император NeDr)
Group Icon

Цитата(Regis @ 14.4.2017, 19:01) *

А, ну это известный фанфикер. А я уж подумал...

Что это Роулинг? 2urb5u9.jpg
Ziggy
сообщение 14.4.2017, 16:25
Сообщение #349

Тёсё (Генерал-полковник)
Group Icon

Я думал они потрахаются в конце.

Меня как бы дико коробит от Гермиона+Рон.

А ваще пойду и Гарри Поттер и методы рационального мышления перечитаю)
·•°Dzenrei(UA)°•·
сообщение 14.4.2017, 16:42
Сообщение #350

The Wind God
Group Icon

Из: Крым. Евпатория.
Ваш год рождения: 1993

Цитата(Ziggy @ 14.4.2017, 19:25) *

Меня как бы дико коробит от Гермиона+Рон.

Другое дело Гермиона+ Джинни и Гарри+Рон. Толерантненько.
Regis
сообщение 14.4.2017, 16:56
Сообщение #351

Сёгун (Полководец NeDr)
Group Icon

Цитата(Ziggy @ 14.4.2017, 19:25) *

А ваще пойду и Гарри Поттер и методы рационального мышления перечитаю)

"Burglar's Trip" читал?

Методы круты, но концовка меня как-то не впечатлила... никто ничего не заметил, а он такой оп. hard_working.png
Ziggy
сообщение 15.4.2017, 7:29
Сообщение #352

Тёсё (Генерал-полковник)
Group Icon

Цитата(Regis @ 15.4.2017, 1:56) *

"Burglar's Trip" читал?

Методы круты, но концовка меня как-то не впечатлила... никто ничего не заметил, а он такой оп. hard_working.png

Не читал, а эт чо.

Да я ж начинал как-то читать методы, когда они не до конца переведены были. И уже на 100+ какой-то главе у меня закралось это чувство, что это одна из тех вещей, где процесс гораздо приятней конечного итога) Вот и решил забросить, чтоб еще раз перечитать, на этот раз с концовкой)
Regis
сообщение 20.4.2017, 9:47
Сообщение #353

Сёгун (Полководец NeDr)
Group Icon

Цитата(Ziggy @ 15.4.2017, 10:29) *

Не читал, а эт чо.

Да я ж начинал как-то читать методы, когда они не до конца переведены были. И уже на 100+ какой-то главе у меня закралось это чувство, что это одна из тех вещей, где процесс гораздо приятней конечного итога) Вот и решил забросить, чтоб еще раз перечитать, на этот раз с концовкой)

Это приключашка двух корешей, Северуса и Люциуса, их родни, врагов и союзников. 2urb5u9.jpg

http://www.snapetales.com/index.php?cyc_id=7
Вулфик
сообщение 30.5.2017, 20:24
Сообщение #354

Сёсё (Генерал-лейтенант)
Group Icon

Ziggy
сообщение 31.5.2017, 0:54
Сообщение #355

Тёсё (Генерал-полковник)
Group Icon

На моей памяти все фанштуки заканчиваются тизерами)

18 страниц V « < 16 17 18
Ответить в эту темуОткрыть новую тему